Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

The Official Holy Cow Craigslist Ads Thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S W E E T ! ! ! ! !

I've seen way worse mods on 50cc Scooter's

This guy at least 'thought' about it for a bit

And yes - unfortunately - the exhaust must be that way - Real Picky Two Stroke

Stephen
    1999 Katana 750

Comment

• Ruckus' are 4 stroke. FYI. Aftermarket cans are quite common.

Comment

• OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... that would be a cute toy to terrorize the neighbourhood on a Sunday morning for waking me up early on a Saturday morning!
        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
        ------------------------------------------
        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• My error - Opps - The flock of scooters around here are 2 stroke............
          1999 Katana 750

Comment

• I recently had a neighbor yelling at me to slow down on my Yamaha 125 scooter. I stopped and calmly suggested he may want to attend anger managment class. He doesn't even speak to me anymore. So it all worked out fine.

Comment

• This guy is smoking some good Portland Crack!!! It's a blue Kat.

Suzuki: '06, 600cc has: new tires new battery new tuneup and 9500 miles.This bike is excellent condition. $5,000 or best offer. 360 571 7646. Ask for Dave

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

• another half gsxr? 98 600, 3k
                Sweet Lincoln's Mullet

Comment

• OH!! and reply to posting??!!! what a concept! lol
                  "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

• RARE 1982 SUZUKI GS1000SZ KATANA VINTAGE SUPERBIKE - $9000 (Plano, TX)

Date: 2011-11-02, 4:02PM CDT Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Be one of the few enthusiasts to own an original Hans Muth, Target Design, Katana. Only produced for 1981 and 1982, this bike is recognized for its advanced styling, and has become a cult classic. A Katana was one of the bikes selected to appear in the Guggenheim Museum Art of the Motorcycle exhibit.

Original GS1000SZ bikes are rare and Katana in this condition are very rare. This is a low mileage (less than 9k miles) west Texas bike originally owned by the Suzuki owner in Midland. It has flawless and original tank, side panels, tail, cowling, and suede grey /blue seat. The bike was completely disassembled and every nut and bolt was restored to museum quality condition by an experienced motorcycle restoration enthusiast. It is stunning in its perfection.

This Katana includes all original parts including impossible to find airbox and exhaust. It is currently fitted with a rare period-correct 4-into-1 Yoshimura exhaust that has been Jet-hot coated and restored. The original exhaust is in fair condition and is included. The sale also includes all documentation, factory service manuals, factory parts manuals, and original tool kit. There are over $13k in receipts that are included in the documentation.

You will be pleased when you look close at this superbike icon. This is a beautiful bike to ride, or put it in your office as a work of art. Contact me for more information and restoration pictures. Brock. 972-596-5305. $9k or best offer. Must sell.

Comment

• His wife wants him to get rid of it. He doesn't want to let it go.
                      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

• Thats what im thinking, too, lol...

Heres the link w/pics... That looks like somebodys baby, allright...

Comment

• Uh, that phone number is tied to this company:

Seems to be a rather shady company too....I wonder if that ad is real?

Comment

• That's crazy I was just looking at that posting online

Comment

• http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
                              http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
                              '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
                              "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
                              "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
                                His wife wants him to get rid of it. He doesn't want to let it go.
                                Get rid of the wife.
                                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                                ------------------------------------------
                                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Working...
                                X