• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fitting 2002 sv650 rear wheel on to 1993gsx600f

is it possible?

Originally posted by linnutom View Post
    is it possible?

It's definately possible.

Your going to be doing some mods to the swingarm, or purchasing some custom parts... one of the two.

You just have a cheap wheel you want to use, or something in mind specifically?

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

want to have wider rear wheel. sv's wheel is wider than original.

Comment

Isn't the post wheels wider and a bolt in? They are 4.5" wide.
        "Don't mess with a nation, that needs medication"- Christopher Titus-

Comment

Now see, this is why I ask why!

The SV wheels are the same rim size as the post kats... but they do not have the same size hubs, and would require some mods to make work on a Kat.

The 98-02 front, 98-06 rear wheels from a Post kat will fit on your Pre, with very little modification needed. They are pretty much bolt right up options.

So forget the SV... got with Post kat wheels and it will be much easier.

krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
            X