Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could it be for insurance purposes?!
    New Member, check me out @ RS25.com

Comment

this is the biggest pile of bull **** rule I have ever seen. Just reading about it makes me angry.
      1991 GSX600F
      1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo

Comment

I don't think I would have been as nice about it, and would have gone down in a a burning rubber "Blaze of Glory" so to speak!
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

I've seen these signs/rules before and it's always been to keep people who have insanely loud pipes on their bikes and like to get rowdy and go outside and rev their bikes at 4 am. I'm surprised they confronted you about it, everywhere I've seen it's been a "live and let live" type of issue until somebody started doing something stupid.

Comment

I've got two of these tard rat-racers in my neighborhood (you know, the bone-stock Honda Civic DX types with 1-chamber mufflers and pilar guages [to measure their tire pressure and penis size]). They annoy the sh*t out of me. I have a huge speedbump to slow them down right in front of my home (because they're 16 and obviously think doing 65mph through a residential neighborhood with children running about is OK). Anyway, every time they come to that speed bump, they can't negotiate it, so they rev their massive 2 liter engines to get over the 6 inch bumps. One of them is either hyper or a pizza delivery guy because I swear he leaves his home 25 times per day.

Anyway, cops sit behind my house and hassle loud motorcycles, but thinks noise ordinances do not apply to annoying punks with loud cars.
            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
              I've got two of these tard rat-racers in my neighborhood (you know, the bone-stock Honda Civic DX types with 1-chamber mufflers and pilar guages [to measure their tire pressure and penis size]). They annoy the sh*t out of me. I have a huge speedbump to slow them down right in front of my home (because they're 16 and obviously think doing 65mph through a residential neighborhood with children running about is OK). Anyway, every time they come to that speed bump, they can't negotiate it, so they rev their massive 2 liter engines to get over the 6 inch bumps. One of them is either hyper or a pizza delivery guy because I swear he leaves his home 25 times per day.

Anyway, cops sit behind my house and hassle loud motorcycles, but thinks noise ordinances do not apply to annoying punks with loud cars.
              Had the same issue with people screaming down my neighborhood street. My thought: remove head from a doll (lg size), put in baby clothes along with a ketchup-filled balloon. Place in stroller, tie fishing string to stroller, pull out in front of jacktard driving 55 through a neighborhood. Sure, you'll eff his car up... but betcha he stops speeding.
              The meaning of life is that life is meant to be lived

Comment

you gotta vid that.

Comment

I live in the Community in NJ and I never parked my bike over night during the day is not a problem at all its just over night no comercial vehicles and bike and truck allowed. My friend lives in the same community as me and he parks his bike (takes the whole parking spot for his HD and never had problem) maybe this person just doesnt like bikers and was giving you a hard time...
                  2002 Suzuki GSX-750F
                  2007 Subaru Impreza
                  2010 Nissan Altima 2.5S

Comment

Working...
                  X