X

New Bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bike

Here it is, first bike. So far got one whole day of riding down and added 200 miles on it.

My arms are burnt as hell, but just makes it feel better when cool wind hits it!
    Attached Files

That is the same color and model (except for the funky/cool exhaust) of the first Katana I ever saw. It blew my mind. Yours still blows my mind.
    It's a beauty!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Thanks, i absolutely love it, though i had to wear my rain gear today.

The only thing that bothers me is the back blinkers are in the tail light cover, which in my opinion, isn't visible enough. I'll be changing those soon though.

Comment

Very nice! Welcome to KR ~!~
        FunEMT
        2000 Katana 600

Comment

Nice Kat, get rid of the tank bra though, they are ugly IMO
          "2006 Suzuki GSX-F 750cc Katana"
          "2000 Honda CBR 929 RR Fireblade"

Comment

Welcome!
            http://www.wickedelements.com

^^^^^^

Comment

Where you located, i was cruising with a kat down route 44 in florida last night that looked like the twin of that, bra and everything
              Find a bike with a stock motor that has miles than mine and ill personally send you a certificate declaring your awesomness

Comment

Originally posted by jcobb View Post
                Where you located, i was cruising with a kat down route 44 in florida last night that looked like the twin of that, bra and everything
                I live in north alabama, I guess since i'm going to be more active over here i should update my profile

Comment

Bike looks good I like the shorty on it.
                  2005 Gsx600f- My baby
                  1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
                  Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

Get a mesh jacket, youll stay cool and your arms wont get burned, but cool bike!
                    Green 2000 Suzuki Katana - First Bike - Project Link: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113759

Comment

Originally posted by Fault View Post
                      Get a mesh jacket, youll stay cool and your arms wont get burned, but cool bike!
                      Defintely gear up. You'll thank yourself for it one day. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
                      "2006 Suzuki GSX-F 750cc Katana"
                      "2000 Honda CBR 929 RR Fireblade"

Comment

Very Nice. Absolutely get rid of the tank-bra! It does damage if dirt or water gets under it. 3M makes Clear plastic stickers you can buy to protect the paint in that spot.
                        sigpic
                        Currant Toys...
                        '02 Suzuki GSX750F
                        '74 Yamaha MX360
                        '69 Camaro

Comment

Working...
                        X