X

I was THIS close to another kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was THIS close to another kat

I just missed this one by minutes- and it went for 500 bucks, I was headed over there with cash. This miss really hurt my friends!

hawaii craigslist > big island > for sale / wanted > motorcycles/scooters - by owner please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
    prohibited
    spam/overpost
    best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    2001 Suzuki GSX 600 - $1600 (Keaau)

Date: 2011-04-04, 10:02AM HST
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

$1600 Bike has Salvaged Title, It was laid down But Only took cosmetic damage, and was bout back from the insurance company. Bike has California Plates Registration Current until SEP, but needs safety. Bike Runs Perfectly, It has a Yoshimura Exhaust, Custom Fairings, Sound Sick. Such a good price because I am leaving Soon. Give me a call,my # is 808-936-8245

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2305183962

Thats a good lookin Kat
    for the money its a great lookin Kat
    I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

Swing and a missssss. Next time!
      My YouTube Videos
      My motorcyle map!

Comment

Working...
      X