X

front fairings 93 katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front fairings 93 katana

where in the world can i find these for a reasonable price? only found a couple sites that offer them and they're 200$ just for the upper right.....i tried searching on here but im pretty failboat lol..i bought a 93katana last year and since have gave her new power pilot tires, ceramic brakes, a new back rotor, and some carb work.....i dropped it right after i got it being a noob and want to get her looking good again...also interested in finding frame sliders for it, however i can't find anything for pre 97...thanks for any help.

Originally posted by s0ul3ssm4n View Post
    where in the world can i find these for a reasonable price? only found a couple sites that offer them and they're 200$ just for the upper right.....i tried searching on here but im pretty failboat lol..i bought a 93katana last year and since have gave her new power pilot tires, ceramic brakes, a new back rotor, and some carb work.....i dropped it right after i got it being a noob and want to get her looking good again...also interested in finding frame sliders for it, however i can't find anything for pre 97...thanks for any help.

$450 was the OEM replacement cost aprox.

$200 for an unbroken one is pretty much about par... either used OEM or new aftermarket.

Cheaper = buying used and fixing, or fix yours.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Or put a whole new and different nose on check out my post look up I'LL GILL and see my solution

sorry its ILL GILL not I'll gill freaking spell check lol
      Last edited by ILL GILL; 03-09-2012, 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Check ebay. You can usually find some used, pretty decent condition fairings. You may have to paint them, but the price will likely be better.
        sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
        1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
        2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
        First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
        Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Originally posted by ILL GILL View Post
          Or put a whole new and different nose on check out my post look up I'LL GILL and see my solution

sorry its ILL GILL not I'll gill freaking spell check lol
          I'm willing to bet there is a good reason there are no side pics, or instrument pics either....those lines don't exactly match up to the Kats.

Comment

Dude its call fabrication when I finish there will be more pics this was jus one weekend of work yall be killing me but it ok keep your nose and I will keep mine and u will soon see that all the lines do match up perfectly my brother.
            as for the gauges they are the cats haven't finished that part yet more pics to come be patient people
            Last edited by ILL GILL; 03-10-2012, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X