X

bad stator/coils????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad stator/coils????

ok i know i was a bit rude in my last post forgive me i was having a bad day and this bike not running is getting to me.......ssooo

could my battery be the cause of my bike not starting?? i know i have spark but could it be to weak to fire?? it does backfire alot or "afterfire" if i crank it alot and the battery dies fast after charge.....and the last time it ran i turned on the headlights at idle and it made the idle drop and almost shut the bike off.....could this really be why???
    I always saw Wile E. Coyote as some sort of Sisyphus-like protagonist: endlessly re-enacting the futility and sorrow of the human experience through failed attempts at overcoming obstacles via technological advancement. The Roadrunner is a Hades figure, endlessly tormenting him with what he wants, just out of reach in an eternal desert. Meep meep

Originally posted by i_haz_750 View Post
    ok i know i was a bit rude in my last post forgive me i was having a bad day and this bike not running is getting to me.......ssooo

could my battery be the cause of my bike not starting?? i know i have spark but could it be to weak to fire?? it does backfire alot or "afterfire" if i crank it alot and the battery dies fast after charge.....and the last time it ran i turned on the headlights at idle and it made the idle drop and almost shut the bike off.....could this really be why???
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=106868

Comment

yes you battery is likely toasted if it does not last very long.

that said your plugs are likely fouled now thats why it backfires... its getting gas but poor spark.
      change the plugs, drain the old fuel then try to restart it with a new battery
      98 GSX750F
      95 Honda VT600 vlx
      08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Working...
      X