X

Twist of the wrist 2..saved me..thanks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twist of the wrist 2..saved me..thanks

jus wanted to thank Candyman for linking me with that vid...its so great..today i rode in the rain and when i went to make a turn i felt the bike slipping and i jus went loose and stayed on the gas and let the bike do the work for me and it ended up standing right back up...thank you for this vid that i will watch over and over again, and thank you for stopping me from falling, because last time i fell it was in the dsme conditions, wet roadm n i let off the gas and gripped the bars too tight and the bike flipped over on me..thank you so much..u and the vid saved me some money today because if i had panicked and reacted with any SRs i would have ben down and my pretty bike along with me..thank you again

I could use a link...
    95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
    Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
    ---
    I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

check ur pm's i sent it to u

Comment

It is an amazing movie! I keep it on my phone and watch is whenever I'm bored or at work...pound it it!!
        03/03/2010 - got 99 Kat 750 ,881 miles,blue, STOCK.
        04/03/2010 - 2069 miles. Burley frame sliders, mesh mod, carbs overhauled.
        08/05/2010 - 8562 Miles, SS lines, shovel del., int. brake light
        10/08/2010 - 9862 miles, GSXR cams, futomo Valve
        05/22/2011- 11884 Miles, -GSXR cams -Futomo Valve +advancer

Comment

Mind sending me a link? I'm a new rider and this would be nice to know.

Thanks.

Comment

Ok where is the link
            I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

Could you send me the link as well?
              Thanks.

Comment

Same?

Comment

Why not just paste the link in a post? :P

Comment

sauce?
                    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                    Tony
                    94 Katana 600

Comment

ummm....to keep it safe and simple. PM me i have the E Book, or i can sent it via mail
                      Last edited by phil823; 03-12-2011, 02:46 AM.
                      03/03/2010 - got 99 Kat 750 ,881 miles,blue, STOCK.
                      04/03/2010 - 2069 miles. Burley frame sliders, mesh mod, carbs overhauled.
                      08/05/2010 - 8562 Miles, SS lines, shovel del., int. brake light
                      10/08/2010 - 9862 miles, GSXR cams, futomo Valve
                      05/22/2011- 11884 Miles, -GSXR cams -Futomo Valve +advancer

Comment

Your very welcome. Glad it saved you bro.

If anyone hasnt gotten the link yet. Send me a PM I will get it to you asap.

1 Hr of relaxing and watching this and keeping notes may keep the rubber down and shiny side up.

Comment

HINT: type in the name of the book and pdf, its there. Also found some links on youtube
                          Green 2000 Suzuki Katana - First Bike - Project Link: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113759

Comment

The link i am providing provides the full video + Also a video on sag adjustments.

Just pm me

Comment

Here's the deal guys. The Twist of the Wrist videos are copyrighted information.

They are also HIGHLY valuable materials.

The official stance on this is that you should support the people that make these materials by PURCHASING them.
                              -Steve

sigpic
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
                              X