X

91 Katana 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 Katana 750

My post count won't allow me to put this in the for sale section. It is not mine but thought someone might be interested in a project/parts bike.

Buy and sell items in Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming. Post your items or search through thousands of listings.

Hey, another kat from utah.. Nice. I think im going to go check that thing out. But i probably wont give him more than $500 for that one.
    1993 Suzuki GSX 600F Katana

sigpic

Comment

Went and looked at it, offered $450. Fairings are screwed, wires cut or corroded around battery, windshield cracked in half and held together by packing tape, tires shot, oil all over, one bolt on the ignition was ground off where the ignition and the frame meet, looked to have had a petcock leak at one time as the fairing on that side is stained all around the petcock and below.

Waiting to see if he accepts my offer but im not holding my breath.

sigpic

Comment

little nicer

Sorry to hear the misfortune. found this one doing my rounds of the classifieds. looks to be in much better shape.
        Buy and sell items in Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming. Post your items or search through thousands of listings.

Comment

That one definitely looks much cleaner. Ill probably go look at it Saturday.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X