X

Daytona Bike Week 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytona Bike Week 2011

Ill be there again this year from the 10th thru the 13th.It would be nice to get some Kats together for a ride. If anyone is there and wants to meet im staying at the Wyndham at Ocean Walk on the strip. Hope to C-Ya there. The weather looks like its going to be great for bike week!
    sigpic
    If everyone rode motorcycles there wouldn't be so many idiot drivers

i would be there, except my stupid a$$ decided to leave miami for DC... ugh FML

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
    "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

Ill be there on Saturday the 12th.
      "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

sweet we should meet up and ride the loop!
        sigpic

Comment

I live near the cabbage patch on the loop, If i can get someone or the time to fix my head gasket ill definitely be up to show you guys the fun side of daytona
          Find a bike with a stock motor that has miles than mine and ill personally send you a certificate declaring your awesomness

Comment

I'll be there from the 8th on...
            sigpic

Ride the twisties!

2000 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

I'll be in Tampa working 12 hour shifts. 5 on 2 off for all of March and half of April -_-
              I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
              -Unholy m-
              Current project: Un-Katchable
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcobb View Post
                I live near the cabbage patch on the loop, If i can get someone or the time to fix my head gasket ill definitely be up to show you guys the fun side of daytona

i lived in daytona for 3 years while in flight school. I always love coming back. especially for bike week.
                sigpic

Comment

Ill be riding down probably on the morning of the 12th from Fort Stewart, GA, just West of Savannah and staying till Monday afternoon, barring any late thunderstorms I'll be staying on a friend's boat in the area. Pretty sure he has internet access around there. Keep each other posted on what's going on and maybe we can do the loop, cabbage patch, etc...
                  I finally got home and get to ride my KAT!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

So.... what's the deal... Anyone organizing a ride down here?!?!
                    sigpic

Ride the twisties!

2000 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Although I live in FL I am not familiar with the area nor the loop ride. I'd leave this up to someone else. However I will be at the Speedway at around 10 on Saturday.
                      "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

I,m leaving tomorrow around noon I,ll be at the track all weekend for the races!
                        I Quit KatRiders!

Comment

Working...
                        X