Riding this weekend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding this weekend.

I hope everyone got out this weekend.

My bike is totally naked but I still had to go for a ride, it's like 62deg around here.
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
    Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
    R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
    1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
    RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
    3BBB turn signal mirrors,
    Black painted seat and rear trim,
    Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

i would have, but i dont have turn signals or anything on her right now, and my like luck is id get a ticket

Comment

sorry probably stupid cold windy weather coming your way
      Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

i know ill be going out sometime today when it warms up a little... supposed to be mid 40's here which is perfectly fine for me!
        1998 Katana GSX750F
        “If you are not at least a little scared about riding your motorcycle every time you get on it, you should not be riding.”

Comment

I rode the last 2 days.

Put about 20 miles on. Not bad since I just got my permit.

Now, I have some things to check out on the bike.
          Chain needs tightened, and I need to check the air filter.

Temps have dropped over 30 degrees since yesterday.
          Was 65 here yesterday, and this morning it is 30 and the wind is blowing
          45 miles an hour.

Comment

Last week, it was in the upper 60's here, did a little riding, nice roads. The weather took a turn for the worse, we now have about 20" of snow, got another 6" last night
            I got cables on those big 255-50-17 ties on my '96 Impala SS. my GTO is parked on the driveway with a huge coat of snow and the garage only has my kat 1100... as soon as I am done drinking my espresso, I'll go and adjust the valves. The current temp is 30 degrees so I'll assume the valves are cold and ready to adjust

Comment

I did some riding today. I really need to find the liner to my mesh riding jacket! I also went out and bought a pair of riding gloves.

I can't wait until it warms up
              1998 - 600, 1997 - 600

Comment

I went for an awesome ride around the South Coast of England earlier today but I would swap the weather and roads in this country for the American sort any day! The salt they have on the roads at the moment doesn't just make it annoying to ride on but it ruins the Kat as well!

Comment

I rode one of the kats about 45 miles to my cousin's shop. We had some exhaust mods to do (post exhaust on a pre frame). Was going to ride it home, but while there worked on alot of other projects as well, and it was super late. So, I left it for later.

Was a nice ride though.

Krey
                  93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
                  X