X

Just about time.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just about time.....

On my way to my gfs yesterday, saw a monster branded ninja and someother bike (looked sort of like a katana with a dual exhaust). Then walking into the parking structure at my college someone had their GXR600 street fighter. Im seeing more and more bikes out. Putting the bike together this weekend, and just need to buy new tires and then registration/plates/insurance, which all together will be about $300. By next paycheck, Ill be incredibly tempted, and I think it will be time to take out the bike. Only really big thing holding me back is the GF was ****ed off at me one day, and wanted me to sell my bike, but Im actually making a ton of money (for being a college student), and with budgeting my money, I actually have a good amount of money set aside.

Any1 else in the more northern states just itching to get out their bikes?
    Green 2000 Suzuki Katana - First Bike - Project Link: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113759

WV here, uncovered her three days ago!

(Although, WV may not be considered northern to some)

Comment

Could've got the bike out early this week with temps in the high 40's, but just had surgery, the roads are still gravely and it just snowed an inch last night due to the big storm that has hit the Pacific coast and working it's way along the Rockies, so I think I'll wait until mid-March. We've had guys riding bikes all winter long. There is a guy here that must work on campus and I've seen him riding his Kawasaki dual-sport around. He's either dumber than me, or he's got a massive set of cajones.
      It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

Originally posted by IdahoKoolKat View Post
        Could've got the bike out early this week with temps in the high 40's, but just had surgery, the roads are still gravely and it just snowed an inch last night due to the big storm that has hit the Pacific coast and working it's way along the Rockies, so I think I'll wait until mid-March. We've had guys riding bikes all winter long. There is a guy here that must work on campus and I've seen him riding his Kawasaki dual-sport around. He's either dumber than me, or he's got a massive set of cajones.
        Yea, the day before sno-pocalypse, someone came in to my pharmacy on a harley 1100. The guy was a huge motorhead, and a acted like a total *******. I was shocked, because that day it was maybe 10F out.
        Green 2000 Suzuki Katana - First Bike - Project Link: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113759

Comment

Originally posted by Fault View Post
          Only really big thing holding me back is the GF was ****ed off at me one day, and wanted me to sell my bike
          Do you mean ex-girlfriend?

Comment

I would have been out riding except i was waiting for my tax returns, then as Idaho said, snow hit last night. But its been melting away and getting back into the 40s again, may get out next week when i start school.
            1993 Suzuki GSX 600F Katana

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dianhsuhe View Post
              Do you mean ex-girlfriend?
              Heh crossed my mind, but no, I certainly love her more that. In short her point was I didn't have any money at the time of the argument. She was having her special time, and was upset how I was being a tightwad the day before. The other reason is I spent $500 on college textbooks, and got the check from my dad after. I make about 725 a month, which may not be a lot, but realize I'm a college student who has his housing, food, and part of his gas paid for. So in short my expenses are gas, food with gf, insurance for bike, and various other expenses. Over the summer I make closer to 1500 a month, and also about an extra 600 djing. I know to all you people with big boy jobs think that's chump change, but ya know, I'm making money, and I want to get on the bike. I've got it almost completely finished, and its something I'm really commited too. Sorry baout the rant y'all, but I'm pumped nevertheless

Comment

Working...
              X