X

Customizing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizing

hello america...ninja here, ive just acquired a 02 katana 600 and want to customize her...ive already picked out paint, decals i wanna know a few things. are there any aftermarket fairings out there that look different than the stock ones or do any gsxr or other bike fairings fit? im looking for new guages? cause the guy i bought it off of didnt give her any love and rode with cracked guages. and any other parts or customizations i can do to make my katana different than the others i have the mechanical knowledge and the imagination im looking for the resorces.

thank you to all who read and respond to my post in advance.
    HELLO AMERICA! NINJA HERE!

You can have custom fairings if you can fabricate the mounts for them.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

thank you ill look into that i appreciate your time and expertise

Comment

Hit the search function and the fighter threads. I'm a stock-look kinda guy but there's a lot of project write-ups on here from guys like you who like to make visible mods. The fighter threads are where you're going to find most of the non-stock instrument cluster ideas.
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

thank you ill look into that immediately i really appreciate the help

Comment

Working...
          X