X

How Wild Bill Is a life saver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Wild Bill Is a life saver

I was rideing my bike then everything cut off. No lights, Nothing. I called the local dealership and one guy said my wiring harness burned up. So im about to tell them to come pick up the bike instead i called my gf and she came to the location i was at. So were sitting on the side of the Highway she calls her brother and hes going to get a trailer so i can tow the bike. During this I decided to call Wild Bill. And we was talking and he said check for a switch by the battery box. So i did i didnt see one. Then i putted the left fairing back a lil and BAM theres some fuses and one of them was blown. I was about to order a new wiring harness to. So If i didnt call Wild bill. I whould have been a few hundred dollars in the hole... THANKS BILL!!!!

how the heck can anyone jump to wiring harness over the phone

The great thing here is we are Kat specific

Kuddos to Wild Bill for coming to your aid

Lesson learnt, dont beleive everything you are told
    Question something that doesnt sound right
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

You're welcome. A couple more of those and you'll end up like me, NEVER asking the dealership guys anything more complicated than their shoe sizes. They exist to sell bikes and do warranty work, not actually figure out what's wrong with them.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Way to go, Wild Bill!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Very true, But at the moment thats all i have here for info. Ill take twice next time. I was so close to Suzuki to tow my bike. that would be alot of $$$$. But the Kat is running great. I got new exhuast orderd. Led light kit. and I put my lowering kit on it.

Comment

Never trust the Stealerships! they told me carb cleaning and rebuild was "compairable to brain surgery" thats why its was 375$+ tax..
            03/03/2010 - got 99 Kat 750 ,881 miles,blue, STOCK.
            04/03/2010 - 2069 miles. Burley frame sliders, mesh mod, carbs overhauled.
            08/05/2010 - 8562 Miles, SS lines, shovel del., int. brake light
            10/08/2010 - 9862 miles, GSXR cams, futomo Valve
            05/22/2011- 11884 Miles, -GSXR cams -Futomo Valve +advancer

Comment

I would like to thank wild bill for helping me
              Via PM's getting my sv650 running right, for now
              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, you're certainly welcome for any help I've given you but I've gotten as much help from this forum as I've given. That's what it's all about. Any more of this and my head will swell so much my helmet won't fit anymore. We can kill this thread now.
                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Ok then,,,,,,,,before this thread is killed off at the request of Wild-Bill, let me say ............

WELL DONE Wild-Bill !!! Great of you to come through for a fellow rider.

Comment

Working...
                  X