X

Welcome Back ME!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Back ME!!!

Lol. SO I've not been on in a few months due to my work getting heavy. Either way, my lost posts were fussing about my bike getting run over (without me on it) and then it just dying while coming home from the gas station. Well took it to a friend that basically made me work on it myself with his MMI knowledge assisting and came across some clogged pilots jets. Here's the punchline. I go to a local shop that I think may have what I need and is pretty reputable in town...HAHAHAH MY @$$...come to find out there's an elder gentleman that owns the place and is unfortunately losing his mind...Several weeks in a row when I had the chance to get by he didn't know himself from the papers he was rumaging thru...So I go to the official Suzuki shop close by and get what I needed a n few days time...Where I'm at is now is getting back to making time to finish this repair...not to mention (Murphy) if anything else comes up in between...Wish Me Luck

Good luck!... and I hope you're riding soon.
    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
    ------------------------------------------
    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Good luck and welcome back!
      02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
      90 GSXR 750/1216
      96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
      87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome back. Now if we can get the weather to cooperate you should be on the road in no time!
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Good luck with that!

Comment

Thanks you guys!!! I actually just took a trip to PA the other day to repo a Navigator...Just so happen to remember there was a guy selling a frame with good documentation on eBay and was able to round him up while I was there and scored for $250. Not a bad deal considering i would have had to pay shipping etc. So now I have my title issue out of the way as well and if the snow would melt and we get to February then I get some good riding time again! Got it in pieces at the moment...if snow chills n shop opens it'll be whole by the weekend!!!

Comment

Good to hear. Sometime after the weather and roads clears up, we should figure out a location midway between Charlotte and Hickory to meet and go for a ride.
              John,
              '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome back!
                "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

Surely! I'm up for puttin all the miles I can on it...Havent put maybe 100-200 since I've had it for all the bs i been thru with it!!! Gastonia sounds like a good place considering you coming from Charlotte or Rock Hill...321 n 85 n 77 all real close together!

Comment

Working...
                  X