X

Iron Pony Columbus Ohio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Pony Columbus Ohio

Well this year, my uncles and others in my riding group are heading down once again to cleveland and columbus ohio for the international motorcycle show. We are staying in columbus and plan to go to the IRON PONY. From what i hear its like a super walmart sized motorcycle part, accessorry warehouse!!!! I cant wait!!!!! anyone been here before?
    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
    Current Bikes:
    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Yes! Check out www.ironpony.com. In the past there has been KR get togethers hosted at the store. Bring money!

Comment

Originally posted by superbike View Post
      Yes! Check out www.ironpony.com. In the past there has been KR get togethers hosted at the store. Bring money!

Lots of money!

I have been saving my money and putting together a shopping list.

Comment

My uncle said bring money also!!! lol. im looking at getting a v&h cs one satin black exhaust for my zx14 and a go pro camera. maybe a helmet or two
        Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
        Current Bikes:

Comment

One point that I don't feel has been covered well enough in this thread. BRING MONEY!!!!!!! Refinance the house and pull out your 401. That'll get ya started. I've only been there a few dozen times and the trips that are just to "look" typically run in the $600 to a $1000 range. Seriously tho, make sure that you give yourself a couple hours to look or you'll never come close to seeing it all. It is unbelievable.
          sigpic
          1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Ive been the the Iron Pony quite a few times this past year. They do have a lot of things (includin bikes) but they dont have the best prices. Its nice to see everything in front of you but unless you catch it on sale, you can normally find items cheaper online.
            Originally posted by arsenic
            93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Yep. Iron Pony is great...oh, and if it has not been mentioned, BRING MONEY!!!
              It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

WIll plastic money do? lol we are giving ourselves a whole day dedicated to the Iron Pony i cant wait!!!
                Current Bikes:

Comment

Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
                  Ive been the the Iron Pony quite a few times this past year. They do have a lot of things (includin bikes) but they dont have the best prices. Its nice to see everything in front of you but unless you catch it on sale, you can normally find items cheaper online.

Stuff that goes on sale there seems to REALLY go on sale, though.
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                    Stuff that goes on sale there seems to REALLY go on sale, though.
                    Yep, I walked out with my RF1k and photochromatic visor for right under 400 bucks.
                    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                    Originally posted by soulless kaos
                    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Its not close to me :'((((.... ROAD TRIP! :P

Comment

Iron Pony's close out section is bigger than just about every bikes shops ENTIRE store up here. It's massive, picked up a fieldsheer suit last summer while I was down there.
                        Kyle

Comment

Working...
                        X