X

D2 Moto 40% off sale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D2 Moto 40% off sale

I searched and didn't see this posted anywhere.

D2 Moto has everything at 40% off today for their Black Friday sale. Several of the Katana items were out of stock, but apparel and armor is in stock. Shipping for most everything is $5.99. Coupon Code is: BF40

Icon Field Armor Vest - $100.00 - after discount it's $60.00.

Katana LED integrated taillight is $19.99 - after discount it's $11.99.
    (clear or smoked lens)

Competition Werkes Front pegs - $51.46 - after discount it's $30.88

Front Brake Pads - Suzuki GSF600 - $42.99 - after discount it's $25.79

I hope this helps some of you guys out.

-John
    Last edited by jday240; 11-26-2010, 07:55 PM. Reason: pricing added

thanks for the heads up! I wanted a few things and got it 40% off so that was perfect!

Comment

Yeah I've jumped on some of those sales before. Great prices when you know what you're getting, windscreen was garbage as one of the mounting holes doesn't line up but you get what you pay for. Pretty good stuff.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Yeah thanks for the heads up! I needed a new clutch lever cause mine broke off the other day, and it worked out perfect, plus I got me a integrated taillight. With the pair of levers I got and the taillight I spent $25 and that was shopping included!!!!
        99 Ford F150 4x4
        04 Mustang GT
        2010 Camaro SS
        06 GSX600F
        sigpic

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

These folks done ****ed me off! My stuff suppose to be here Friday and wasn't. I called them and said they were waiting on one of my parts, so they could ship them together. Supposedly they went out yesterday! Errrrrrrr! They could have shipped them separately! Or sent me an email explaining why they haven't shipped! Just had to vent!
            99 Ford F150 4x4
            04 Mustang GT
            2010 Camaro SS
            06 GSX600F
            sigpic

Comment

Ya, I've had bad experience with their products in the past. I bought the Carbon look Brake Reservoir cap and the seal on it is so bad that no matter how carefully you are filling it, or how much you tighten it down. When you fill it up, The carbon peels off the metal.

Cheap crap.
              1998 Katana 600
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DirectorOfChaos View Post
                Cheap crap.
                Yup.

They do have really good deals on grips.

You get what you pay for. Their windscreens they sell are garbage. Same with the frame plugs.
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
                X