X

Helmet surprise (hate 'em!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick! just come back home... too cold for them right now! =p
    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

crazy stories
      2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

my wasp encounter went in my shirt at the neck. i'm sure i looked strange beating my chest and abdomen riding along. finally squashed it after it stung me 3 times.
        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
          One time I was eating a honey bun. I'd bought a box of 'em from one of those "wholesale" grocery stores. It was soggy and didn't taste quite right. Turns out:

(1) There was a hole in the plastic wrapper; and

(2) The box they came in was roughly litter box size and the cat had peed all over 'em.

Never had ants in my helmet, but I guess it is about time I washed the liner. And I never want to see another huney bun.
          I will never look at a honey bun the same again. Thanks for that mental pic.
          Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
          Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
            sick! just come back home... too cold for them right now! =p
            *LOL* KK...what a great idea! I'd love to be home for Christmas...and the kids have been after me to see snow for the holidays!
            High-velocity Geek

'06 GSX750F

Comment

Maybe the helmet was due for a wash
              You think? Lol...
              '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

Originally posted by SlipKid View Post
                You think? Lol...
                *LOL* It's not something I wash very often, because it takes forever to dry it out, and my bike is my daily ride. Point taken though. I can't help thinking it had more to do with the bugs on the outside, though--we've had ant troubles for the past month and none came near my helmet until I got bugged up on a night ride (and was too lazy to wash 'em off before storing the helmet).
                High-velocity Geek

'06 GSX750F

Comment

mine was a yellow jacket that decided it wanted to fly in my helmet and sting my temple about 5times, that one really suck....
                  "even one weak point is a weak point, DON'T MAKE ANY!" ~me

2006 turboed kat
                  2004 marauder 800

Comment

Originally posted by mstngsrule68 View Post
                    mine was a yellow jacket that decided it wanted to fly in my helmet and sting my temple about 5times, that one really suck....
                    OUCH. I haven't had a stinging insect in my helmet yet, thank gawd. That's NOT an adventure I look forward to--especially at speed!
                    High-velocity Geek

'06 GSX750F

Comment

Working...
                    X