X

what is it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is it?

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/2055220399.html what year is this? the guy wasn't much help.
    "even one weak point is a weak point, DON'T MAKE ANY!" ~me

2006 turboed kat
    2004 marauder 800

89-97..... can't tell beyond that. Check the tag on the frame for a build date, or the VIN number.
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

eh just hopeing for a more specific year, the guy was no help in the reply email.

2006 turboed kat
      2004 marauder 800

Comment

Originally posted by mstngsrule68 View Post
        eh just hopeing for a more specific year, the guy was no help in the reply email.
        89-97 are all identical. Since it has been painted, there isn't even a chance of narrowing it down to a span.... but I wouldn't be too concerned because nothing changed in those 8 years.
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Tell him to take a photo of the sticker with the VIN number on it. It's on the steering head. If he won't, don't waste your time. While you're at it, have the VIN checked at your local PD.

Comment

all the guy said in his reply when i asked, year and mileage was..... "XXX-XXX-XXX"... yea horrible salesman.

anything to ask specific when calling?
            Last edited by mstngsrule68; 11-12-2010, 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2006 turboed kat
            2004 marauder 800

Comment

Originally posted by mstngsrule68 View Post
              all the guy said in his reply when i asked, year and mileage was..... "XXX-XXX-XXX"... yea horrible salesman.

anything to ask specific when calling?
              Ask if second gear still works, or if it pops out of second. Ask for the VIN number.

Comment

nope the next following email, within a hour or 2 was.. oh i sold it lol... goodddd some people i tell ya...common sense.

2006 turboed kat
                2004 marauder 800

Comment

Working...
                X