Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Has anyone tried Soupys Performance lowering links?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried Soupys Performance lowering links?

So I've been looking for a lowering kit for my Pre 750 and came across this lowering kit. Has anyone tried these? If so, what do you think of them?

Adjustable Motorcycle Lowering Links & Adjustable Kickstands. Ride smooth with a bike that just fits. A motorcycle that's just the right height means you can jump aboard, dismount, and ride with maximum moxie.

TIA

My wife asked me, "Why don't you make love to me like they do in the movies?" So I did and she got mad. Evidently we don't watch the same type of movies.

You can't touch the ground on both sides at the same time? My wife is only 5'8 and has no trouble. The seat seems pretty low to me already.

Comment

Originally posted by akarob View Post
      You can't touch the ground on both sides at the same time? My wife is only 5'8 and has no trouble. The seat seems pretty low to me already.

I can touch just fine. I am lowering it for drag racing.

My wife asked me, "Why don't you make love to me like they do in the movies?" So I did and she got mad. Evidently we don't watch the same type of movies.

Comment

Wait your gonna drag race a Kat?
        Please post times when you do I'm wondering what it would run.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BadSvt View Post
          Wait your gonna drag race a Kat?
          Please post times when you do I'm wondering what it would run.

I raced it all season this year at the track at the below link.

www.pro109.com

We run a 500 ft track, 100 short of an 1/8th. I was running 6.7s by the end of the season and got 4th place in points in my class. I think the bike is faster than I was riding it. I ran stock this year. Next season is Yoshi exhuast, jets, swingarm stretch and lower.

Here are 2 clips if you can take the shakyness. I'm number 11. The first clip is the first race of the seaon against a VMax, I'm in the left lane. The second clip is the last race of the season against a GSXR 1100 or 1300, I cant remamber which, I'm in the right lane.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwQ4KSTgNNs"]YouTube - CLIP0030.AVI[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ophd9-HlQFY"]YouTube - CLIP0007[/ame]

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun even with no turns.

Comment

Working...
            X