X

Katana Police Pursuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana Police Pursuit

I guess they really don't like Kats. . .

Motorcyclist Andrew Joseph Collins, 28, was beaten by two Dallas Police officers last week after the lamest chase in history. The officers are facing criminal charges, including assault and tampering with evidence. The beating was caught on video.

Video in the url link.
    WTB: ANY Katana located in Bangkok, Thailand. :-/

Another winner of the beat-down lottery...
    My YouTube Videos
    My motorcyle map!

Comment

too bad he didn't know how to shift gears...probably woulda gotten away if he knew how to ride
      ROLL TIDE!

Comment

They didn't beat him because he ran...they beat him because he got caught. Maybe because they didn't like how "well" he handled his bike.

Comment

Wow that is crazy what was it his first time on a bike. That's close to the worst shifting I've ever seen. Regardless of all that he didn't deserve to get beat for it. Another one bites the dust.
          Originally posted by chrisgreer23
          Looks like Crash has lived up to his name.
          2000 Kat 600 Totaled, Parting out WHAT DO YOU NEED
          1983 Suzuki GR650- Sold
          2006 Suzuki SV1000S- Gone but never forgotten
          1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible-The other project 350/4 spd and some stuff

Comment

After watching that guy ride, I'd like to punch him in the face as well. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a motorcycle.

I'm not saying that the cops were right....... they are obviously dead wrong for going full balls on the guy after he was already down, but I can't say I wouldn't feel some instinct to do the same thing. I guess that's why nobody gives me a gun and a badge.
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

He deserves everything he got. That's the chance you take when you run. He is a D A .
              sigpic

RIP CP
              50th Anniv R6
              95 Katana 600
              http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

Too bad he will be let off any potential charges that could have been filed, not to mention that the insurance and the city will be wasting tax payer money on a HUGE lawsuit/settlement which he will win.

Yeah, I sometimes sympathize with cops. . . but they should have just settled for tazering him repeatedly.

Comment

dont taze me bro!

Comment

This guy deserved it. Not only is he a tard that doesn't know how to ride, but also because he ran like a three legged dog.
                    There are two types of riders: Those that have been down, and Those that will go down.
                    I belong to the first.

06 Kat Blue and White for the moment...

Comment

Originally posted by djct_watt View Post
                      Too bad he will be let off any potential charges that could have been filed, not to mention that the insurance and the city will be wasting tax payer money on a HUGE lawsuit/settlement which he will win.

Yeah, I sometimes sympathize with cops. . . but they should have just settled for tazering him repeatedly.
                      no they should have done whatever to him off the camera. I cannot count how many times i've seen these videos from cop cars of them beating someone. When will they learn not to do it infront of the cop car? Go to the side a bit is that so hard?
                      Originally posted by chrisgreer23
                      Looks like Crash has lived up to his name.
                      2000 Kat 600 Totaled, Parting out WHAT DO YOU NEED
                      1983 Suzuki GR650- Sold
                      2006 Suzuki SV1000S- Gone but never forgotten
                      1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible-The other project 350/4 spd and some stuff

Comment

Originally posted by djct_watt View Post

Definitely should have gone with the tazer that would have been an easy win for the cops " he was fleeing on the motorcycle, I tazed him to ensure that he wouldn't flee on foot"
                        Do you know why Santa is so jolly.... Because he knows where all the naughty girls live..

Comment

Originally posted by unit44justin View Post
                          Definitely should have gone with the tazer that would have been an easy win for the cops " he was fleeing on the motorcycle, I tazed him to ensure that he wouldn't flee on foot"
                          Having owned a few tazers and had one used on myself (by a friend), I am a big fan of them. I would rather get tazed to oblivion than beat down. But yeah, if they were going to beat the snot out of him, it would have been nice to spare the tax payers and do it off-camera. This will be a very expensive legal battle for the P.D.

Comment

he should be lucky he got that imagine how he would feel if there would have been a truck coming through the intersection where he ran the stop sign. i was hit on the drivers door in my old mazda B2200 at an intersection by a 3/4 ton duramax that was going 70 on a gravel road and that hurt like hell couldnt imagine being plastered on the grill on a bike.
                            "If you can't be good, be good at it!"

Comment

dumb *** joker, thats not how you "evade" the police..
                              03/03/2010 - got 99 Kat 750 ,881 miles,blue, STOCK.
                              04/03/2010 - 2069 miles. Burley frame sliders, mesh mod, carbs overhauled.
                              08/05/2010 - 8562 Miles, SS lines, shovel del., int. brake light
                              10/08/2010 - 9862 miles, GSXR cams, futomo Valve
                              05/22/2011- 11884 Miles, -GSXR cams -Futomo Valve +advancer

Comment

Working...
                              X