X

I am a hardcore Katrider

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akarob View Post
    Google Image search "hardcore", I'll give you a few teasers.

HAHA , maybe I should have typed hardcore biker.

That is NOT what you get with the safesearch off!

Comment

What makes it Hard Core?
      sigpic

RIP CP
      50th Anniv R6
      95 Katana 600
      http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

I am.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Not...
          -1990 Suzuki Katana GSXF1100
          -2007 BMW 335xi (Retired )
          -2008 Audi S5
          -2010 Land Rover Range Rover

Comment

took my bike out today. so hardcore.
            "You can pour syrup on sh*t, but that doesn't make it pancakes"

Comment

I don't get it.
              sigpic

RIP CP
              50th Anniv R6
              95 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by Salz07 View Post
                I don't get it.
                It probably means different things to different people. I am a hardcore Katrider because the overall nature of the Katriders I know the best is noble. I am isolated, the nearest other Katrider is probably over 250 miles from here. The folks I associate with live over a thousand miles away. In situations where I'm able to do the right thing, the tougher thing, the "noble" thing, I sometimes remind myself, "My fellow Katriders would do...."

I'll be the first to admit that it all takes on a pretty deep meaning with me...I related to Steve last summer that I saw the organization to be much like the Knights of the Round Table who met with Arthur once a year, one of the many reasons why I ride half way across the country just to be with others at the rally. Throw in the symbolism of the dragon, the throwing together of good wishes for one another and the hope we offer when one of us is down or hurt, and throw in so many other things found here, and the only way I can possibly answer the "Am I a hardcore Katrider?" is with a simple, "I am".
                Last edited by zuma; 09-09-2010, 02:22 PM.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Well put, Zuma...

2006 Katana 750
                  2001 Katana 750 (Deerhunter)
                  2003 Mercury Marauder

Comment

Ok
                    sigpic

RIP CP
                    50th Anniv R6
                    95 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
                      It probably means different things to different people. I am a hardcore Katrider because the overall nature of the Katriders I know the best is noble. I am isolated, the nearest other Katrider is probably over 250 miles from here. The folks I associate with live over a thousand miles away. In situations where I'm able to do the right thing, the tougher thing, the "noble" thing, I sometimes remind myself, "My fellow Katriders would do...."

I'll be the first to admit that it all takes on a pretty deep meaning with me...I related to Steve last summer that I saw the organization to be much like the Knights of the Round Table who met with Arthur once a year, one of the many reasons why I ride half way across the country just to be with others at the rally. Throw in the symbolism of the dragon, the throwing together of good wishes for one another and the hope we offer when one of us is down or hurt, and throw in so many other things found here, and the only way I can possibly answer the "Am I a hardcore Katrider?" is with a simple, "I am".

Precisely!!
                      "You can pour syrup on sh*t, but that doesn't make it pancakes"

Comment

Working...
                      X