X

1993 Katana 750 Fairings question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 Katana 750 Fairings question

I was wondering if anybody knows if the rear fairings (that run under the seat and to the tail light) of the katana 750 can be replaced with GSX600F fairings of that same year... the reason im wondering is for 1 i bought a 93 750 and it has a 600 seat mounted on it... before anybody says its prolly a 600 lol i know its a 750 cause on the frame it says 750. and 2 i like the seat and tail of the 600 better of that year.

Thanks for the help guys.. im new on here but ive taken my bike down to bare frame and doing a ground up restore... Cause i love the 90's sport bike look

yes they can i believe that kreylyn has done that
    time to nut up or shut up
    Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
    The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

yeah right after i posted this i found his bike with the tail swap lol here is the link to any who are curious http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94144 the weird thing is since mine has a 600 seat i think someone has already done it before with my bike cause it has the 600 seat mounts but i know its a 750 engine and frame over all.... its confusing LOL

Comment

Working...
      X