X

EMGO replacment ignition switch??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMGO replacment ignition switch??

saw this and was wondering if it would work or if anyone else has used one and had any problems with it........ or does anyone have a ignition switch with the keys for a pre???
    time to nut up or shut up
    Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
    The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

bump
    The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

im using an emgo ignition switch in my 1992 kat 600. no problems yet but its only been 600 miles or so.

Comment

I have one in my 1990 750 and have had no problems with it. PIA to get the old one off and you have to get new bolts for it, but the new one works great n fit well. I just have different keys for the switch n the tank.
        sigpic
        1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

hmmmm i guess im gonna have to get one

Comment

Working...
          X