Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

What the heck...have Kats become popular???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen one in OKC riding around, and one in the shop I go to. Thats it.

This city is GSXR,Ninja, and CBR dominated.

Comment

Cruisers seem to outnumber sportbikes by about 2 to 1 around here, with a LOT of Harley's. Of the sportbikes, Gixxers seem to be the most common, then a mix of Yami's and Kawi's and Honda's. The only Kats I've seen belong to my friends I've met here on KR!

Comment

I saw 3 kats on my road trip to SC last weekend....... a pre-98 750 while I was pumping gas (black & grey stock paint scheme, who wants to figure out the year?) A 1100 going down I-26 in NC and a 98+ in SC that was Steel Blue. They are out there.... just gotta find them.
        '07 SV1000S
        Power Commander III USB
        M4/Yosh Ti Full Race Exhaust
        Driven 520 chain kit
        Spiegler SS Brake & Clutch lines

Comment

NVM I was talking about Pre98. I see a lot more 98+ kats riding around.

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
            I am actually surprised at the amount of them I see around our city too, Haven't been able to spread the KatRiders word too much, they've all been on the road.
            MAYBE IF YOU WERE ON YOUR BIKE MORE OFTEN!

Junior and I met two on our ride yesterday....I am sure they will sign on to KR.

Comment

Very few by me on Long sland NY.

Comment

Re: What the heck...have Kats become popular???

Originally posted by Jax
                Ok I live in Orange county...most of the kids ride around on GSX-R's, R#, or ZX-#...in the past week I saw around 10 different style Kats...One at the DMV...blue one guy was going to take the test...a couple of red ones 98+'s and there is a guy who rides a burgundy 1100 Kat...there were a couple of Rat Kat's but they still looked cool...a little beat up...but it seems I've been seeing more of them around...who would have thinked it??...just an observation....

No kidding! I saw four 98+ and one more (red) tonight at Beech & Garden Grove Blvd. Very cool!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X