X

2001 Suzuki Katana 750 F Fairings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Suzuki Katana 750 F Fairings

I have a 2001 and I am in need of a fairing set. I ordered a set from ebay from a merchant in China and was scammed. This is under investigation but in the mean time I need to get this bike back together. I have searched high and low for a set and I am a little gun shy of ebay. Any suggestions? Will fairings from another bike fit like a GSXR? Thanks For any advice. Marine1 out. Semper FI

Originally posted by marine1 View Post
    I have a 2001 and I am in need of a fairing set. I ordered a set from ebay from a merchant in China and was scammed. This is under investigation but in the mean time I need to get this bike back together. I have searched high and low for a set and I am a little gun shy of ebay. Any suggestions? Will fairings from another bike fit like a GSXR? Thanks For any advice. Marine1 out. Semper FI
    Try this place......
    The best and latest Motorcycle fairings kits including free shipping and guaranteed fitment for all motorcycle models including Honda fairings, Suzuki, fairings , Yamaha fairings and Kawasaki fairings kits . Nicecycle.com is the oldest and most trusted source of motorcycle fairings custom painted and best prices
    sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
    ------------------------------------------
    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Working...
    X