X

600....wich one will u take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 600....wich one will u take?

Kaasaki ZX636R Yamaha R6 or Suzuki GSXR 600. Wich one of this bikes would u chose and why?
    www.photobucket.com/albums/y152/rotary13b/

I'm a big fat Suzi fan now...
    No rational thinking needed...

Comment

R6 by all means. Awesome looking bike.

Comment

Just bought a house so no Aprilia. It will have to be one of those 3 above.

Comment

R6
          PAUL
          93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Originally posted by Zukiman
            R6 by all means. Awesome looking bike.
            gotta agree.
            > Vince <

05 Katana 600
            97 Mustang GT
            95 GMC K2500 4x4

Comment

suzuki gsxr 600 definitly kind of partial to suzuki also

Comment

Im a suzuki person. Id go gix. The 636 is cheeting by calling it a zx6. But then again. I striped all displacement tags off my gix so what do I know.
                Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
                6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
                5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

so three for the GIx two for the R...

Comment

Another Zuki fan here..
                    I would go with the Gixxer.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

it has to be one of these, R6, CBR600 or gixer600 but if you want a real bike go liter.
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Kawi....in green!

Comment

well if someone could get me chance to ride all those wonderfull bike i might be able to choose

and a ride on a CBR600RR too

But on looks i'd have to say the R6
                          -= Har du styr på lortet, eller lort på styret? =-

Comment

Originally posted by Lagmo
                            well if someone could get me chance to ride all those wonderfull bike i might be able to choose

and a ride on a CBR600RR too

But on looks i'd have to say the R6
                            sorry bro, bike dealer's aren't like car dealer's. You can't test ride unless you have a friend that will let you, but don't ask. the best we all can do is sit on the said bike and see how it fits.
                            TDA Racing/Motorsports
                            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                            Who knows what is next?
                            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I like Suzuki too, However here are the factors I'm looking at:
                              Originally I wanted GSXR750, however when u look at the new technology that goes in to todays 600s makes GSXR look old.

I rode few Hondas ( no offence to any one) but they feel underpowered compere to others.

So that gives me 3 choices ZX6R, R6 or GSXR600.

I don't want a litter bike because of insurance rates and with todays 600s I think it is more than I need on the street.

Know few riders told that Suzukis feel lose after a seson of riding compere to other companies. They say other bikes feel more tight. I don't know about that, my Kat has 12000Km on it and feels tight as the day when I bought it. Wich bike maker has the best quality in your opinion out of those 3?

Comment

Working...
                              X