X

Can you resist the temptation...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you resist the temptation...

When somebody pulls up beside you and just gives you the look or rev's up the engine and you know they wanna run.

Do you give in and stick it to em, or do you just nod your head in disapproval knowing full well he's an idiot and not worth your time?

The harley convention/rally is in town this weekend, 10s of thousands of bikes everywhere so Im sure I'll get propositioned atleast a few times ok, I mean to race !!
    No way, if they are dumb enough to race, I'll oblige them
    0%
    Sometimes I will, depends on my mood
    0%
    Yes I resist it, not worth the potential risk to my bike, myself or my family
    0%
    I do, but will never admit it due to outstanding warrants ;)
    0%
    Other..explain...
    0%

Well I'm not tellin...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

im always keen for a race with anyone.. car or bike!

good clean fun,

cheers.joe.

Comment

I'll usually race, but as soon as it involves going 10+ over the speed limit, I'm done. I don't need anymore tickets :P

In my mind, 1st person to 10 above posted speed limit wins
        "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

If there are not a lot of cars around, or pedestrians, and I feel I can do so somewhat safely, then yeah, I will usually be down.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Depends what he / she is riding any car is history.
            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I lose to badbilly in her mini-van.....so what is the point?

Comment

If you lose to badbilly, then I want her as a driving instructor

Comment

Only if it's a 4 banger ricer. I love stomping those idiots. But as soon as I get to the speed limit I back off and let them go. No tickets for me.

Comment

it really depends for the most part no i dont but if i have a wild hair up my ass then ill take em on.
                    The lord is the only passenger I ride with

Comment

Nope. I just kinda wave and shake my head no and watch them race themselves away from me.

Comment

I don't get many wanting to race out here. I have had ricers speed up beside me and then something catches thier eye and they back off. Hmmmmm. I'm like mx916 though.
                        sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                        MSF Rider Coach 27028
                        MoPowerSports.com
                        Torco
                        SoCalTrackDays

Comment

yea it depends...usally a honda pulls up to me.....i dont care if it has a turbo....i just laugh at him. not worth my time. but ive been known to race a vette or 2.
                          ------------------------------------------------------
                          Lean in Lean out.
                          ------------------------------------------------------
                          1993 GSX750F Katana SOLD
                          2002 GSX750R Black. SOLD
                          2000 TL1000RR silver, SOLD
                          2000 yamaha R1 red katana

-------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_K
                            I'll usually race, but as soon as it involves going 10+ over the speed limit, I'm done. I don't need anymore tickets :P

In my mind, 1st person to 10 above posted speed limit wins
                            technically in california , accelerating really fast whether or not you exceed speed limit, is considered Exhibition of speed. Same as smoking your tires. the MAN just doesnt want us to have any fin does he
                            " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by Badkitty
                              technically in california , accelerating really fast whether or not you exceed speed limit, is considered Exhibition of speed. Same as smoking your tires. the MAN just doesnt want us to have any fin does he
                              Hmm... haven't had any trouble as of yet. I'll have to look out, tho' - thanks for the tip
                              "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

Working...
                              X