X

DANG COPS.. lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DANG COPS.. lol

I JUST got pulled over like 1 hour ago and that is the second time in one weak. what bad luck i have.. But the good thing is that i knew both of the police officrs and got with nothing hehe : )
    BUT next time might be diffrent so for now on smooth sailing and taking my time.

HAS anyone out there get pulled over lately or ever.. what was the damage.....???

bad luck or are you giving them a reason to stop you
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

my friend got 81 in a 65 on his SV1000 - it was $280. A little more and it would have been a "promise to appear".

Comment

Was pulled over by a state cop doing 95 in a 55 once (in my younger stupider days) good thing it was my sister in laws brother!!!
        Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog the scenery never changes. - Lewis Grizzard

Comment

How much is a good radar detector?
          I don't mean to Thread Jack...
          '95 Katana 600

Comment

got 81 in 65 and it was more than i'm willing to pay for over 65....
            Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
            Tony
            94 Katana 600

Comment

I just got pulled over 2 days ago for 73 in a 55 (AA highway, anyone in ky can sympathize)

My license was also expired evidently, gotta love mandatory court dates.
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

not yet

Comment

D'oh !
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Wow I just traveled the aa and did 80 the whole way the weekend of the 4th and didn't see a single cop. 80 might sound fast but I was being PASSED by people
                    Originally posted by Slofuze:
                    Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Comment

sorry to hear that , be safe
                      2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

found a ticket stub under my passenger seat from previous owner that said 79 in a 30!

Comment

I was around 90 to a buck on rt 33 and was still being passed by multiple vehicles! I've got a radar detector now but still keep my eyes peeled and generally stay around 75 or 80 and have absolutely no reason to go over 110. (learned my comfort limits on my last long trip)

Comment

it is all luck in my book

Comment

Got stopped one time doing 97 in a 60. Could have been really expensive but the cop had just separated from the AF and when he saw my haircut and base decal he started talking. 20 minutes later I rode away (slowly) with a friendly warning.

Got hit another time for 42 in a 40. Going downhill. Coasting! Had to pay a $75 ticket for that one. Apparently "You're kidding, right?" isn't the best thing to ask a cop...
                              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
                              X