Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

How a Squid Got His Bike Towed: a story.... with pictures.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How a Squid Got His Bike Towed: a story.... with pictures.

I was riding my bike at the local skate park, this all happened last night, before my very eyes. It was entertaining to say the least.

First lets get everyone on the same page;

This is my skatepark setup. It is a park within a community park.
    You can see the park, the grass, the skatepark, and the basketball court, parking spaces and walkways in the park.

So I was riding my bike and hanging out in the skatepark. Im sitting with a group of people and we hear a motorcyle coming down the left road in the picture and we all look over as the noise coming out of the exhaust was stupid loud (its debatable whether or not there was one even on.)

We instantly recognize this guy as hes been to the park before (long baggy shorts similar to kapri pants and a wife beater - total dirt bag), he usually meets some of the skater riff raff and hangs out with them.
    99% of the time he parks in the spaces on the left in the picture and walks down the sidewalk into the park.
    Not today.

Its important to note that there was a league basketball game on this night and the whole park was extra crowded with spectators. This Im sure had a great influence on his next actions.

He hopped the curb on the left side of the courts then proceeded to ride down the sidewalk. When he reached to where he was equivalent to the half court line on the sidewalk (pretty much the middle of the crowd) he grabbed a fist full of throttle for a second, which just about made the basketball game come to a screeching halt, and then parked his bike in the middle of the sidewalk directly off the left side of the skatepark.

In our circle of bikers we all looked at each other and simultaneously audibly said "What a douche." He heard us as we were only 10 feet away but he only pretends to be a cool tough guy it seems so he just kept walking towards is skate buddies.

He gets half way across the skatepark and stops dead in his tracks.
    There is frequently a cop car parked in one of the spaces, on the right side of the picture, to keep down the drug use in the skatepark I suppose.
    Now the squid is at a stand still and hes looking directly at the cop car that he just realized was there. I could visibly see the cogs spinning away in his tiny little head on how to proceed in this situation.
    (This means he knows hes a jack*** and he knows its illegal but does stupid stuff anyway because hes a total bad*** and a rebel without a cause)

He, along with everyone else in the skatepark, noticed no one was in the cop car at this point.
    He relaxed a bit at this point, but still had a cautious saunter towards his buddies.

Unbeknownst to him the cop was in the crowd of basketball spectators and has since then walked up to his bike and taken the keys out of it and radioed someone (dont know who at this point, but someone.)

As the aforementioned douche sits down he sees the cop...
    A look of sheer terror comes over his face.
    Out of utter embarrassment, I assume, the guy just sits there looking at the LEO for 5 minutes.

The officer finally walks over to him and has a conversation with him.
    We couldn't hear the exchange because we were too busy laughing our faces off. It seriously began to hurt.

10 minutes pass and a second LEO shows up in a police labeled dodge durango..... towing a trailer.

The officer made this guy load his own bike onto the trailer that would inevitably wind up in the impound.
    (I stressed this sentence in bold and underline because its the highlight of the story and should not go under appreciated)

The Durango with bike in tow left and the first LEO gave him what looked like 3 tickets and then went back over the basketball game.

What an awesome night.

Who says there is a never a cop around when you need one. That was an awesome story.
    It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

oh, my, god. Actual justice....handed out by a police officer no less!

I love it when people get what's coming to them.

Comment

hahahahah awesome
        2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

That's funny, I don't care who you are. Ha Ha Ha!!
          Grab life by the horns and punch it in the nose!

sigpic

Comment

Nice story!!
            Former Marine 3/97-3/01
            MOS 0161 Semper FI!
            sigpic

Comment

That's awesome, he had to load his own bike lol.
              Kyle

Comment

Very nice... thanks for sharing
                Land of the free because of the brave

Comment

Ohh thats awesome....."made him load" his own bike....that is fookin priceless!!!

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Perfect.. one less squid on the road.. and having him load his own bike is priceless... so why didn't you get pics of the fun??
                    http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
                    http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
                    '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
                    "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
                    "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

That story makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
                      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXFJim View Post
                        Perfect.. one less squid on the road.. and having him load his own bike is priceless... so why didn't you get pics of the fun??
                        I died a little inside when I went to reach for my phone and remembering I left it at home.

Comment

you pictars make me happy.
                          the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                          # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                          [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Freakin' Awesome!
                            THE DOC
                            RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                            Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                            mistake when you make it again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Night out in the park with your riff raff scate dork buddies... tank of gas. Hand full of throttle and loud exhaust to feel like a badass in a crowded park... couple of cents worth of gas. Getting exposed as the douche bag you are by a cop in the crowd and loading your own bike on the tow trailer... PRICELESS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X