Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Just won a full Yoshi system for my Pre!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just won a full Yoshi system for my Pre!

Man I'm so excited! I just won a full Yoshi system for a bill. Woohoo! Don't have a pic but will post when I get it. I've searched everywhere for a pic but obviously it's a discontinued item. Just had to share the news.

Congrats!
    Tejasandre

Comment

Thanks! Now if all goes well getting it here I'll be even happier!

Comment

e-bay?
        ROLL TIDE!

Comment

Originally posted by abailey362 View Post
          e-bay?
          Yup

Comment

Sweet
            2002 GSXF 750

Comment

congrats! can't wait to see/hear it!

Comment

Just got back from vacation and got what I've been waiting on. Hopefully I'll have a sound clip up sometime next week...it's gotta sound good though. I also got my fork parts in so looks like its gonna be a busy weekend. The pic is before I polished it but it looked great right out of the box, no scratches, dents, or anything (after all it is brand new in the box). It's amazing that someone keeps up with something for this long with everything intact. The paperwork says it for an 88-94 Kat so obviously it was made no later than 94.

Comment

You're going to enjoy that exhaust, especially when the packing starts breaking down. Sounds niiiiiiiiiice
                  90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                  I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                  Originally posted by soulless kaos
                  but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
                  X