No announcement yet.
X

How long to wait

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is who I think it is, he was on the site today, so there is no excuse for not having a reply. Send him a final message, keep checking his profile to see when he gets on again. If he gets on and doesn't reply, then I think it's fair to out him. That's a LONG time to be waiting for something that just needs to be dropped in the mail.
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

well he was on today and no reply or credit in my paypal
      1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

I think you know what has to be done then!

Comment

Well i went ahead and filed a complaint with paypal as well we will see if it gets his attention if not then i will tell you all who the pos is
          1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

That really sucks man... I give you props! If I ever payed for something and it didnt come within a week or 2 id be freaking out on them!!

Comment

I reckon we should make a feedback sticky thread. Give either possitive or a negative feedback to a seller/buyer and comment. Might not the most popular thread but I´ve seen it on other forums and it has stopped me from buying from certain users.
              -Four wheels move your body... two wheels move your soul

-0 to 60 faster then your first sexual experience

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandar View Post
                I reckon we should make a feedback sticky thread. Give either possitive or a negative feedback to a seller/buyer and comment. Might not the most popular thread but I´ve seen it on other forums and it has stopped me from buying from certain users.
                It's called Itrader feedback. Already an option available, and then a general forum for online feedback discussion...

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I personally am good for only a few days, depending on what was agreed to at the beginning of the deal but a week or so is more than enough time. And that time gets shorter if they ignore my emails.
                  http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
                  Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
                  R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
                  1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
                  RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
                  3BBB turn signal mirrors,
                  Black painted seat and rear trim,
                  Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment

As soon as i hear back from staff as to weather or not he responded to him on subject and then he will be exposed
                    1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X