X

Finally Home Where She Belongs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Home Where She Belongs

So the dealer sorted out the Ducati and delivered her right around lunch time. It's good to have her home. Went out for a short test ride... Going to have to get used to the differences

Last edited by Apathy; 06-25-2010, 02:28 PM.
    Currently in the driveway:

02 Ducati 748 Monoposto: Yellow & White
    99 Suzuki Katana 600: Red (Sold to brother but holding at the house)

Very nice....I'll bet that green needle looks sick at night

Ohh I would not use any kind of key chain though unless it's soft....Looks like it was scratch the bejesus out of the tank

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

LOL yeah, I have a soft keychain for now. Going to have to get the carbon fiber inlay for the tank.

Comment

I like the look of the Kat better, but I bet the Ducati handles better.
        Originally posted by arsenic
        93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

wow that is sweet . man good pic of it! i forgot how they look might have to check into one of them myself.hmmmm so the red kat is the one you are getting ridd of ? i would like to see a pic at night ,all lighted up hmmm.so how much diff was the feel compared to the kat? the yellow rocks!
          • i see you 2006 katana 600!!!! R.I.P. CP

Comment

Yep the kat was sold to my brother so it stays in the family. I haven't seen the gauges at night yet. Can't wait, the kat's is all blue LEDs. The neighbors won't like me starting it late cause it is way louder than the kat. I love the single swingarm and wide rear tire. Bike handles awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apathy View Post
              Yep the kat was sold to my brother so it stays in the family. I haven't seen the gauges at night yet. Can't wait, the kat's is all blue LEDs. The neighbors won't like me starting it late cause it is way louder than the kat. I love the single swingarm and wide rear tire. Bike handles awesome!!
              ya but they will live with it .the swing arm is cool .i love that look to.you can see the whole rim .that's nice
              • i see you 2006 katana 600!!!! R.I.P. CP

Comment

Nice bike, congrats.

Your tank has cleavage
                2002 GSXF 750

Comment

looks good...now to replace your avatar with a pic from home instead of the dealership
                  ROLL TIDE!

Comment

sweet, the duc looks nice
                    sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

Working...
                    X