X

sold my kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sold my kat

today was a sad day me and my fiance needed a car and with things right now money is tight so i had to sell my kat today it was the hardest thing i could do and these guys were stupid they actually laid her on side side in back of a excursion to travel 2 hrs back home it prob a good thing i got rid of her iv had gut feeling i was going to hurt my self but in time ill get another bike and it will be a kat for sure!!!

you got to do what you got to do mate
    2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

That sucks man, doing the same with my ninja (gf lost her job). anyway if they call you and tell you it doesn't run right, tell them to eff off, it's because they laid it down to haul it. dumbazz's.
      Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

i already told them if they want to bring it back that wouldnt happen haha

Last edited by num1streetking; 06-23-2010, 11:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

did it have gas in the tank when they took it and laid it sideways???
          sigpic "never ride without all the proper gear"

Comment

Thats week , they should have rode it home ,

Comment

It's hard when you sell something you love and the new owners treat it terribly. I've got to do the same thing. I hate that feeling, it's like selling a child.
              Are we riding yet?

Comment

I'm glad my Kat gets to stay in the family. My brother still hasn't taken her out yet.
                Currently in the driveway:

02 Ducati 748 Monoposto: Yellow & White
                99 Suzuki Katana 600: Red (Sold to brother but holding at the house)

Comment

:
                  This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                  BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

ya it still had some gas in in and ya they should of rode it home but they texted me the other day wondering why it was so hard to start and blew smoke ha ha dum people

Comment

Originally posted by num1streetking View Post
                      ya it still had some gas in in and ya they should of rode it home but they texted me the other day wondering why it was so hard to start and blew smoke ha ha dum people
                      and we wonder y other countries are beating us!!! LMFAO
                      sigpic "never ride without all the proper gear"

Comment

Stupid is as stupid does

Comment

yeah that sucks
                          sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

Working...
                          X