X

beware of Tonka toys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beware of Tonka toys

i was out for a ride yesterday and decided to visit my girlfriend on her lunch break, who is a cashier at the local wally world, i was looking for a parking space, traveling behind a lifted ford super-duty and being the stereotypical redneck that i am i couldn't help but gawk at the awesomeness of the machine. my praise suddenly turned into fear when he abruptly stopped and i saw the reverse lights activate... douche bag started to back up to let the car in front out of a parking space he wanted my horn was drowned out by the mighty 7.3 diesel all i knew to do is the reverse Fred flint stone, i was far enough back i keep from being crushed but not enough for him to see me over the tail gate. lesson learned...
    sigpic "never ride without all the proper gear"

ya been there to they always back up a couple of feet before they look to see if anyone is behind them .glad you were able to get out of the harms way !be safe
    • i see you 2006 katana 600!!!! R.I.P. CP

Comment

Your first mistake was being anywhere near the parking lot of a wally world on your motorcycle. I don't think I'd brave that lot unless I was in an M1 Abrams tank.

Comment

Originally posted by nannoguy View Post
        Your first mistake was being anywhere near the parking lot of a wally world on your motorcycle. I don't think I'd brave that lot unless I was in an M1 Abrams tank.
        Originally posted by Slofuze:
        Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Comment

I used to work at a walmart. My 86 volvo got hit when i worked there. Big dent. Hit and run of course.

I aint ever working anywhere like that again, i swear. Gawd.

And it was always like the customers were just in the way of us making money too. **** poor company in general!

Infact i intend to be totally self employed in a couple months..lol.

Comment

haha scary situation, funny comments.
            2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

i hate walmart...and those who frequent them. glad you were able to make it out safe
              ROLL TIDE!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X