X

2005 Katana 600 question about fairings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Katana 600 question about fairings

Considering this Kat for my first bike. It looks like the fairings are one big piece that wraps around the front. That doesn't sound like fun to work on if it gets scratched or cracked. Am I missing something?

They are not 1 piece. Left and right main fairing, two small pieces above and below headlight.

Comment

They should be split into 3 pieces. Right, left, and center piece above the headlight. see parts 1, 2, and 8 below

*edit* Oh ya, plus the bottom piece....good catch

Comment

Ok thanks. I just don't see any separation at all in these pics. Maybe it's just because they are not quite focused.

Comment

I have an 05 600 and they split just like the guys above stated.

Comment

Ditto
            99 Ford F150 4x4
            04 Mustang GT
            2010 Camaro SS
            06 GSX600F
            sigpic

Comment

the angle of the pics do make it look like a 1 piece....that would be a PITA to take off if it was
              ROLL TIDE!

Comment

Originally posted by abailey362 View Post
                the angle of the pics do make it look like a 1 piece....that would be a PITA to take off if it was
                Well, I bought it tonight . It's an '05 with 8500 miles. Runs great. A few scratches on the right side from a drop. $2,800. MY 1st BIKE!

The fairings are the normal design, just hard to see in the pics.

Comment

congrats on the new ride
                  ROLL TIDE!

Comment

Working...
                  X