epic dog man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epic dog man

you may have seen this..but this video gets me everytime...lmao

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZpm_9_PmYg&feature=related"]YouTube- ACA - Vicious Dog Man[/ame]

i think its the look on the wifes face that cracks me up the most
    Last edited by cmurdah; 06-07-2010, 07:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Originally posted by Slofuze:
    Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Bwahahaha nice.
    Katie - 91 Kat 600, 98 Bandit 600 engine, Ivan Jet Kit, Ignition Advancer, Gsxr 750 header, Delkevic slip on, Veypor computer.

Comment

How about breakfast with Ginger?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaAVZ2yXDBo"]YouTube- Breakfast at Ginger's- golden retriever dog eats with hands[/ame]

Comment

As funny as all this is , a friend of mine (while drunk) decided to try to stop a "german sheppard mutt " from eating a really annoying terrier by sticking his thumb in it's mouth . Long story short ... he is now missing the last bone in his right thumb ... and the jokes have rolled on since then . Never put any part of your body in a dog's mouth when it's trying to eat something ....
        Scotty Doesn't Know ...Scotty Doesn't Know.. Don't Tell Scotty

Comment

Originally posted by rikeran View Post
          As funny as all this is , a friend of mine (while drunk) decided to try to stop a "german sheppard mutt " from eating a really annoying terrier by sticking his thumb in it's mouth . Long story short ... he is now missing the last bone in his right thumb ... and the jokes have rolled on since then . Never put any part of your body in a dog's mouth when it's trying to eat something ....
          Ouch, I have a similar injury from a table saw - not good. In hind sight, he and I were both doing it wrong. Unfortunate.

Comment

I can't stop laughing at that first video. Loudly. It's getting a little disruptive around my desk.

Comment

Working...
            X