X

Uh-oh, atleast so I thought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh-oh, atleast so I thought

So I live in an apartment on my campus, and decided it was finally time to change the oil. I park the bike next to my apartment, under the stairs to the apt just above mine. I pulled the bike out onto the sidewalk just in front of my apt, to try one more time to wrestle a stripped bolt out of the bottom fairing. I finally decided to give up and change the oil with the plastic on. As I already had the bike on the center stand, I figured what the heck, I'll just change the oil right here, and not in the parking lot. Who's going to care. Well just as I'm finishing up, I noticed the Campus Security guard that rides the BMW( our "public safety" is kind of a running joke here), drive down the street eye-balling me. I thought I was going to get in trouble again (long story). He pulls around the complex and rides his bike up the sidewalk to me. At this point I'm cussing for the lecture I'm about to receive. He walks up and says, "That's my old bike" I about hit the ground. Apparently he did not only care that I was stupidly changing oil on the sidewalk (just a little mess when I was done), but gave me a quick history about this bike. I am apparently the 5th owner of my 01 Kat. Apparently he has seen me riding around campus, and still has some feelings for the old girl. He put most of the mods, Yoshi muffler, K & N filter, and Pirelli tires on it. He sold it so he and his wife could adopt a baby girl.
    Last edited by IdahoKoolKat; 06-06-2010, 05:40 PM.
    It's all good! It's goody good!

Great story!
    Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog the scenery never changes. - Lewis Grizzard

Comment

What are the odds? Small world
      sigpic2006 KAT 750

"Ever wonder how some people have made it as far in life as they have?"

Comment

maybe this gets you a nice "get out of jail free" card. always nice to have friends
        ROLL TIDE!

Comment

Working...
        X