X

frack frack frack !!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2001kat View Post
    Glad you are OK man, but you have dropped your bike 3 times. No offense, but maybe you should figure out how to keep your bike on it's wheels before you go dumping a bunch more time and money into it.
    And I thought my social skills were lacking. not a good beginning.
    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Eh, the bike can be fixed. All you got was a bit of rash. Fix 'er up and go riding again!
      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

wow man, im sorry to hear about your bike bro, if your anything like me workin on your bike brings a sort of enjoyment, ya it sux that all that hard work is gone so quickly, but im sure it was quite an accomplishment to get it there, and next time you'll only feel that much better...good luck bud

Comment

If you fall off the horse you get back on her. Its your bike so let it rise from the ashes as a new creature!! Well, that may be kinda strong, but you know what I'm sayin!! We all have different opinions on "hookin' up" our bikes, but I'm like you. If only I had more money.....
          Warning!! Will ride at anytime for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by airforceranger49 View Post
            thanks for all the support guys... it's really helped today (today has been a roller coaster of emotions, as anyone who loves their creations as much as i do can atest to)... i'm pretty sure i;m going to rebuild her. but this time i'm going ALL out... not just paint and custom fabs.... but i'm talking about a kat like you guys have never seen before.... plans are top secret... but i can tell you this... it WILL be a gixxer killer.... the paint scheme and look will stay generaly the same (with a few differences, top secret right now).... and with some VERY heavy modding coming.

and as for all the guys sayin that my kat is one of their fav on the site.... thanks guys, it means more then you guys know..

stay tuned (even though, it will prolly take me a WHILE to finish)... cuz once i'm done with what i'm planning... it will make my bike before look like an armature build.

once again guys, thanks for all the support... today has been rough... the road rash, i dont care about... but seeing my baby being hurt like it is... it honestly makes a grown man want to cry.... your support has meant more to me then you guys will ever know
            Amen!!!!
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

That sucks dude.... I'm always debating if sliders are worth it. As I said I'm sorry what happened with your bike, that really bites you did a great custom job on it and I'm sure you'll get it back where you want it again, I just wonder what the damage would have been with sliders on there. (Not to be antagonistic, I'm really curious) Anyone ever post a kat pic after a side slide with them on? My bike is still pretty much pristine and I'd like to keep it that way.
              My YouTube Videos
              My motorcyle map!

Comment

Damn man sorry to hear bout the bike i seen you had alot of time (and money) invested all you can do is go bigger and better from here goodluck

Comment

Sorry to hear about that man...she was purty, and will be again-no doubt.

Comment

That sucks man...that really sucks! I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do...even though everyone here is hoping you restore her to her former glory!
                    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." -- Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut / Yogi Berra

"after the nuclear apocalypse, there will be 6ft tall cockroaches eating twinkies and driving dodge darts, and riding katanas" -- JayBell

Comment

I read the whole thing, my heart goes out to you. A super Kat, I couldn't even imagine. I just rip around on my stock 600 and I think its damn fast.

Oh, and thanks for the road rash picture. I was thinking of not wearing my jacket last 90+ day.

Best of luck healing and with your rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by akarob View Post
                        I read the whole thing, my heart goes out to you. A super Kat, I couldn't even imagine. I just rip around on my stock 600 and I think its damn fast.

Oh, and thanks for the road rash picture. I was thinking of not wearing my jacket last 90+ day.

Best of luck healing and with your rebuild.
                        yea bro, i've had rash before... then a few year goes by and you get complacent ...but just goes to show... that one day you think "its too hot, screw the jacket" ... thats the day something will go wrong... trust me, i wear mine 99% of the time that i ride... murphy's law

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
                        "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
                        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
                        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

Thats why I always dress to go down. If you dress like you are planning on crashing that day, what would you want to be wearing??? Thats how I look at it. Sorry bout the bike dude but its just a machine. Its not like you cant get another one.
                          Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                          Current Bikes:
                          1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
                            Thats why I always dress to go down. If you dress like you are planning on crashing that day, what would you want to be wearing??? Thats how I look at it. Sorry bout the bike dude but its just a machine. Its not like you cant get another one.
                            def agree with you on the dressing part bro...

but its not the machine that kills me, i can always pick up another bike.... it's the amount of work that was put into it, only to have it f*cked up a month later that really makes me salty, u kno

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
                            "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
                            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
                            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

Originally posted by airforceranger49 View Post
                              def agree with you on the dressing part bro...

but its not the machine that kills me, i can always pick up another bike.... it's the amount of work that was put into it, only to have it f*cked up a month later that really makes me salty, u kno
                              Sorry to hear about your misfortune, I'm happy you walked away with just minor scraps and a bruised ego. I know what it feels like to have all your hard work go down the tube. Trust me when I say this but you will be back moding in no time. It's like a drug to most of us. Looking forward to seeing what you pull out the hat next.

Tok

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that you went down. I'm glad to see that you didn't get hurt too bad, but I remember the post not too long ago about you getting your new decals for that bike. Once again, sorry to hear that you just completed work on your bike, just to have it messed up.
                                It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

Working...
                                X