No announcement yet.
X

frack frack frack !!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea that sux bad but not the worst I've seen. Get her lookin good again and ride moarr
    sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you're okay!
      A few lessons everyone can take from this.. Always wear your jacket even in hot weather. It's my understanding that it helps you stay hydrated and protects from Sun burns. Second, frame sliders when possible.
      As for the damage, better the bike then you.
      Can't wait to see what you do to the bike next, it was really a nice looking bike.
      I invite you to church.

Comment

dud get a moped
        voting member of the 750 kat as your first bike club

94 750 katana (my prechuuuusssss)
        82 1100 goldwing interstate (maybe a replacement for the kat)
        83 650 Yamaha maxim (will run some day)

Comment

Thank God all you have is some roadrash and a messed up bike... Shintos... Check out the Metzeler Z6 Roadtec. Much better in any conditions.
          Your Kat was so pristine white... I Loved It... Bring it back the way you can... Good Luck... and Hang in there AFR... We are ALL with you.
          2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
          Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
          "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
          Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
          Veteran of the United States Air Force.
          "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Ahh but look on the bright side..

You can start on Mach 2... From the ashes man.. From the ashes..

Comment

Sorry to hear about it, and like others have said I'm sure when you get it back on the road You'll feel better.
              Good luck Richard
              96 Suzuki GSX750F
              89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
              05 Yamaha WR450F
              05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

sorry to hear about it but at least you are not all broken up. Pull the fairings go fighter till you have the plastics done and can not wait to see what you do to her this go round
                1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

Glad you are OK man.

Edited because I'm really a nice guy IRL!
                  Last edited by 2001kat; 06-01-2010, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Most important, glad to see you're okay. Also glad to see you've had the time to "mourn" the loss and living up to the name on the side of that bike in deciding to rebuild! "Relentless"....

Comment

Oh man. One of the hottest kats I've seen man. And I'm biased about mine too so that's saying alot. Glad ur ok man and I hope u wear that jacket all the time now. Ur bikes actually not that bad. Chop the lever and Some new covers. Piece of cake. Like someone else said, respray in the winter. Nothing looks too bad. U n ur bike r just a little rashed man. No big deal. Sexy bike man.

Comment

Dam bro Sry to hear that!!!

But your a good man so drop the hurt pick yourself up and make it better than before know how ya feel same happen to me but im almost got enough money saved to buy new skin and i will nothin gonna stop me from bringing my baby back to life **** happens so let get started today get her back on her feet asap i know you can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2001kat View Post
                          Glad you are OK man, but you have dropped your bike 3 times. No offense, but maybe you should figure out how to keep your bike on it's wheels before you go dumping a bunch more time and money into it.
                          honestly bro.... you might not want to make this your first post... cuz it doesnt really make you sound like you kno what the f*ck your talking bout bro.... just sayin....

ooo.. and incase your wondering... that was me tellling you to go f*ck yourself.... cool eh
                          Last edited by airforceranger49; 05-31-2010, 11:20 AM.

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
                          "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

Glad to hear you're going to get on with fixing it because the pictures break my heart. I don't know how you wear a jacket in Miami (that said, it's been the same temp here as FLA) as I've been tempted to leave mine behind...

And yeah, that was an asshat post. The weird stuff just happens. (I just dropped mine in a bullsh*t move of reaching back to put up the passenger pegs that one of the kids flipped down) It's the bull**** that really gets me down. Hopefully working on it again proves therapeutic...

Comment

Sorry to see your kat all rashed-up like that man. With all that work you put into it I'm sure you could get rolling again for this riding season and build it into a gsxr killer over the winter!

Originally posted by 2001kat View Post
                              Glad you are OK man, but you have dropped your bike 3 times. No offense, but maybe you should figure out how to keep your bike on it's wheels before you go dumping a bunch more time and money into it.

No offense, but maybe you should figure out how you fit in with this group before you start flaming.
                              Last edited by WickedKatweazle; 05-31-2010, 12:47 PM.
                              sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

Murphys law dude.... if you just fix it mechanically, you'll never drop it again, BUT if you make it all shiny again... well you know how the law works! Damn shame tho - at least you lived to ride another day!!!

Why tiptoe through life cautiously, only to arrive at deaths door safely?

Comment

Working...
                                X