X

i need help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help

i bought a 1990 katana 750 with 04 GSX-R feul injection system Megasquirt 1 3.0 installed and currently running on rough tune, summit inline Fuel pump, Fuel pressure regulater, innovate LC-1 wideband O2 sensor and controller and full vance and hines exhaust and i have no clue how to tune can you help me out please

Have you contacted the folks at Megasquirt to see what your options are?

You know, you might as well put a turbo in it, you have programmable fuel injection.

Last edited by akarob; 05-21-2010, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aarondaman68 View Post
      i bought a 1990 katana 750 with 04 GSX-R feul injection system Megasquirt 1 3.0 installed and currently running on rough tune, summit inline Fuel pump, Fuel pressure regulater, innovate LC-1 wideband O2 sensor and controller and full vance and hines exhaust and i have no clue how to tune can you help me out please

This might help you, or at least point you in the direction of someone who can...

A forum filled with write-ups, FAQ's, and visual aids for
      mechanical & cosmetic modifications to your Katana.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
        This might help you, or at least point you in the direction of someone who can...

Krey

That's a super link Krey, I missed that one.
        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
        Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
        R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
        1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
        RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
        3BBB turn signal mirrors,
        Black painted seat and rear trim,
        Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment

Megasquirt Katana 750

Originally posted by aarondaman68 View Post

Hey man I was the one that built that bike and sold it. It was in Longwood FL. I desided to search to see what happened with the bike and found it. There is a guy here on this forum that did the megasquirt swap. Ill get you the link but he goes over everything.

check it out

Comment

Working...
          X