X

Got another Kat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got another Kat!

Finally got another Kat today! I sold my 05 600 last April and got cruiser. Been wanting another Kat as I missed it! I found an 06 750 and got him down to a heck of a price, knowing it needs a little work and new tires. It has 5600 miles and a full D&D exhaust, and so far it seems to run fine. Need to jet the carbs and check the valves this winter.

Glad to be back I will try and post some pics soon.

A few summers ago I traded my Kat in for a shaft drive Honda 750... but within 3 months was on a new Kat...I know the feeling.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

They're just so smooth and awesome...

Comment

I agree. Just ordered new Met Z6's today from Bike Bandit... that is what I had on my last one and I liked them a lot. Was crazy what dealers wanted for them around here!
        Tore into it a little yesterday: The guy put a full aftermarket exhaust on, and there were three header bolts that had fallen out, so I got some new bolts and with a little cursing and time they are back in. Changed the oil and took off some of the plastics and get them snugged back up and all snapped on correctly. Seems to run solid so far!

Comment

Finally downloaded a couple of pics of the bike I just picked up last Friday. After a good batch and some misc. work, it looked a little better. Waiting on the Z6's to come in that I ordered.
          Attached Files

Comment

bike looks good!
            Godspeed
            CSBA #1167
            Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

nice bike. are you gonna do the mesh mod on it? seems like you got a steal of a deal full exhaust and the fairings are in good shape.
              time to nut up or shut up
              Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
              The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

wow, nice bike my man...and a FULL D&D too...awesome

really like that color with the off-setting black.

maybe a black mesh-mod??
                Last edited by BoarderBry; 05-25-2010, 10:37 AM. Reason: didn't see it already had the clear front signals
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

I might think about a black mesh mod! It had fallen and the last owner had the tail and lower fairing painted black, and I like that color scheme too. My tires are not gonna be delivered until June 1st... I am bummed, but will have to wait.

Comment

Looks like a great deal. Still love that Katana deep Maroon color. Did you keep the cuiser too or was it a trade? I'd love to expand my stable.
                    Are we riding yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X