X

im in need of a titled 91 kat frame!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im in need of a titled 91 kat frame!

so yeah my frame is bent on my kat... figured this place would be the best place to start! thanks guys!

Originally posted by padenj5150 View Post
    so yeah my frame is bent on my kat... figured this place would be the best place to start! thanks guys!

Where is the bend at?

I have a pre 750 frame with title up for sale. It can be made to work with a little mods to the tail. Was asking $400 OBO shipped to the US lower 48.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
      Where is the bend at?

I have a pre 750 frame with title up for sale. It can be made to work with a little mods to the tail. Was asking $400 OBO shipped to the US lower 48.

Krey

400 shipped? with title? the bend is on the left side of the frame rite by the valve cover... what kinda mods would need to be done to the 750 frame?
      and would it be just on the tail? def interested in that frame! i live in oregon.. how far are you from there?

Comment

Originally posted by padenj5150 View Post
        400 shipped? with title? the bend is on the left side of the frame rite by the valve cover... what kinda mods would need to be done to the 750 frame?
        and would it be just on the tail? def interested in that frame! i live in oregon.. how far are you from there?

If you click the build thread link in my sig, there is a link in it for when I modded to swap over my 750 tail to a 600 tail. You have all the parts on your bike to do the swap already. Just takes a couple of welds to be done for 2 cross braces on the tail. Everything else is going to be close enough to work.

What I mean by close enough... is there may be a slight variance in location of a mounting hole here and there, but for the most part... the frames are the same except for the tail. Easily useable.

$400 did include shipping, and it does have a title. The title is signed by the prior owner when I purchased the parts. It is not notorized. You would need to find a notory that trusts you enough to stamp it without the seller present.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
        X