• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have the receipt for the purchase a month previous
    If you have the receipt I would be arguing with them for sure
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

I bought it from a dealership the issue is the bank is saying if i total it and take the salvage optiion I need to pay off the loan which is 2600 so I would be out even more money but someone told me today that there is a satute saying you dont have to get a salavge title on a bike over seven years old not sure about that but something i can look into

Comment

Originally posted by Tattered_n_torn View Post
        They offered to sell it back for 260 but the only problem is I would have to pay off the loan plus give them the money from the insurance so i priced everything out I can do all the work for around 400 the only thing im not sure about is the carbs it seems they came out of sync or somthing is stuck but always a good time to learn I guess
        If you need stock parts or parts in general let me know. I can help you out on pricing. If you need stock parts then I can really take care of you.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020 View Post
          If you need stock parts or parts in general let me know. I can help you out on pricing. If you need stock parts then I can really take care of you.
          does this apply to anyone

Comment

The main part I need really is the left side fairing mine is pretty much toast

Comment

Originally posted by Tattered_n_torn View Post
              The main part I need really is the left side fairing mine is pretty much toast
              Fairings are pretty expensive, especially if you have a pre 98 Katana and they are discontinued. Try Ebay and craigslist to find one or maybe around here but they are getting increasingly hard to find.
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

yah ppl keep landing on them
                voting member of the 750 kat as your first bike club

94 750 katana (my prechuuuusssss)
                82 1100 goldwing interstate (maybe a replacement for the kat)
                83 650 Yamaha maxim (will run some day)

Comment

how about some pics??

Comment

[QUOTE= so it looks like Ill just repair out of pocket cause I know dam well you cant find one like this for 1300 dollars[/QUOTE]

ill sell you my title less 91 kat for 1300...runs and rides great! just swap it all over.

Comment

tht blows
                      -100% JEDI-

Comment

You can still get aftermarket replacement fairings from Denniskirk.com or jcwhitney.com. Another option is just run without fairings til you get replacements, or go streetfighter look.
                        Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                        Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

look around for bikes of same year and similar mileage and hand about 4 of them over to the insurance company. When my supercharged T-bird was totalled the ins. company only wanted to give me 2100, i told them no and gave them four listing from autotrader for same year and +- 1500 miles and also told them i would need to travel to get the bikes at those prices. The ins. company called me 2 days later and offered me to keep my car and cut a check for 4700. And keep in mind this was a 1990 t-bird SC that bluebooked for about 2,000

Comment

only thing I can say....suggest, really....is NEVER finance a vehicle for twice it's retail value. nothing sucks more than having a debt with the bank for a vehicle that doesn't exist anymore. always pay cash if you pay more than retail. it's still a loss, but it is easier to swallow.
                            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                            X