X

Kms per tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kms per tank

Can anyone give me an idea of how many kilometers I should get to the tank. I filled up at 250 kms and was just in the red on the fuel gauge. I'd like to know if this is normal or if I should be getting more.

I can't tell you the fuel milage but I went on a trip with a few friends last year and I was filling up every second gas stop. So Im guessing 250km sounds right depending on how you ride.

Comment

Best I've come across is 290ish. I hit reserve at 250ish and wanted to see where i would get. That's on a 750 consistently doing roughly 90kph with no huge acceleration bursts.

Comment

i get about 53/54 miles per gallon on my 600. but ive learned not to trust the little red portion of the gauge meter! it stays at the top of it for about 4 or 5 miles then drops to E and starts chuggin'. Is this normal does anybody elses do this???????
        R.I.P
        "Always Loved Never Forgotten"

[02 cbr 600rr]
        [03 Katana600]

Comment

I have a 2003 600 and cruising at 130-140km/h I get 260ish before she starts to chug and I need to switch to reserve.
          Kyle

Comment

?????

can you post a pic of your petcock. mine is painted over and idk which way is reserve and which way is prime!?!?! i think its to the left but not real sure
            R.I.P
            "Always Loved Never Forgotten"

[02 cbr 600rr]
            [03 Katana600]

Comment

Originally posted by BlACKEDOUT[407] View Post
              can you post a pic of your petcock. mine is painted over and idk which way is reserve and which way is prime!?!?! i think its to the left but not real sure

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I geet about 43 mpg, so about 280 kilometres per tank on my 750
                sigpic
                Pepe Bouchard

Comment

Working...
                X