No announcement yet.
X

Brain Bucket???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full face helmets increase the quality and frequency of motorcycle induced vag by 75.3% because you actually have a face left after a wreck. Think about it lmao.
    Solve two of the worlds problems: Feed the homeless to the hungry.

Comment

scratch2.jpg
      Scratches from a metal cable that came out a pickup bed at 50mph. Think about what that would have done to my face. Hmmmm
      Just joined a couple months ago. Now I'm hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXFred22 View Post
        [ATTACH]16301[/ATTACH]
        Scratches from a metal cable that came out a pickup bed at 50mph. Think about what that would have done to my face. Hmmmm
        And a perfect example of why not to follow "job site" trucks on the road. Never know when that unsecured paint bucket or shovel is coming out of the back.

ND

Comment

That was actually the cable that holds up the tailgate on the pickup bed. He hit a bump n the tailgate came down n snapped the cable. I was lucky the tailgate stayed on. The cable came at me about mach II I was about three car lengths back.
          Just joined a couple months ago. Now I'm hooked.

Comment

The first time my faceshield took a grasshopper right between my eyes at a velocity well in excess of the posted speed limit, that helmet paid for itself tenfold.
            1997 Suzuki Bandit 1200S
            1993 Suzuki Katana 600 [Sold]
            1982 Yamaha Maxim 400 [Sold]

Comment

Well the end vedict sold it on ebay for 50 bucks and I bought it for 30. So yeaaaa made a profit. Thanks for every ones input.
              sigpic

Admin Removed Sig Due to Words. Do not Go Around the Swear Filter. Thank you KR MGMT

Haha.....

Comment

Working...
              X