X

out of province inspection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out of province inspection

Any one out there know how intense the OOP's are in british columbia. I'm moving back there this summer and I'm wondering if I should let go of the bike before I leave. It's in really good shape and I don't want to sell it but I don't want to drop a bunch of money into it just to make to government happy either, I know there is no safety issues with it and I just painted it.

Wouldn't it be the same as a normal safety inspection?

I imported a bike from the US in December and all they did here in Ontario was too make sure it had signals, reflectors, no chopped tail, lights, signals and kms on the speedometer.

I'd assume it'd be tires, brakes, lights, horn speedometer and nothing falling off the bike and your good.
    Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by woobie View Post
      Wouldn't it be the same as a normal safety inspection?

I imported a bike from the US in December and all they did here in Ontario was too make sure it had signals, reflectors, no chopped tail, lights, signals and kms on the speedometer.

I'd assume it'd be tires, brakes, lights, horn speedometer and nothing falling off the bike and your good.
      also how load the exhaust is ? shouldn't be a big deal to transfer to BC reg...keep it if its in good shape
      sigpic

Comment

my car is louder than the bike, and it has all the lights and everything works, It looks brand new, I'm just missing the left mirror ti was gone when I bought it. I guess I'm going to start looking for a mirror. I know with cars there is a 2 page list of things that have to be checkedm and understandably bikes would have a shorter list, I'm kind of surprised to know it's that simple.
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X