X

tail light help!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tail light help!!!

today my bike fell over in my garage and my taillight lens busted, ive checked all over the net and cant find one for under $55 if anybody knows of where i can get one cheaper please lemme kno!
    killing is as easy as breathing

I'm not going to rip you a new one for not using the search tool on the forum, but you might want to give the FS section of the forum a looksie. I found 2 of what you're looking for FS by members here. One's $25 and the other is $30 I think...

Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

what year?

I just replaced my stock '04 tail lens with a clear one.......still have it....
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

Originally posted by BoarderBry View Post
        what year?

Whoops, I didn't even check to see what year, just assumed you were looking for a pre because that's what I have lol.
        Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

98-02 tail in his sig pic...

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by BoarderBry View Post
            what year?

err too bad mine is a tad bit different its the big "stick out the back cone" style not the recessed one

oh yeah its a 99
            Last edited by rc420r; 03-10-2010, 09:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by rc420r View Post
              err too bad mine is a tad bit different its the big "stick out the back cone" style not the recessed one
              98-02 have different tail lights than 03-06 models. I may be wrong, but dont' you have a 98-02 model bike or have you done the tail swap?

Edit: *quoted post was edited while I posted this... *

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

PM sent.
                sigpic

Admin Removed Sig Due to Words. Do not Go Around the Swear Filter. Thank you KR MGMT

Haha.....

Comment

I have one,where are you located? Good luck.

Comment

HEY I FOUND ONE ON EBAY ITS REAL NICE $45 AND ITS LED WITH INTERGRATED TURN SIGNALS ILL POST PICS LATER

Comment

Working...
                    X