X

Fork Seals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fork Seals

While moving my motorcycles recently I noticed oil on my right fork tube so I figure I have to replace the fork seals. Where do you guys buy them at? I'm always wary of ebay but if someone knows a trusted seller I'll buy from them.

dealer??? thats where i would go i quess.

Comment

A dealer or general MC shop.

Comment

sigpic
        -Cory-
        1997 Katana 600

-see my garage for mods-

'pegs are down for you anytime CP'

Comment

Most of the ebay seals I've seen are reselling the same parts you get at the dealer or trusted after market sources like allballs.

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

goallballs is exactly what I was looking for. For my Yamaha there is a guy on the forum who sells just about every stock and worthwhile aftermarket part available, at prices better than anywhere else. I've never had to purchase anything a different way. Thank you.

Comment

i got mine at bikebandit.com
              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

denniskirk.com

Comment

Working...
                X