X

What do you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

Been working on this one for about a year on and off as money allows. 1998 Kat 600
    Attached Files

Definitely different.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Not so sure I could get used to the rearward slope of the seat or those bars, but it doesn't look to terrible.
      John,
      '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
      sigpic

Comment

I like it Not too crazy about those handlebars though..... would look better with cafe racer style handlebars I think
        Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

Most excellent!!!! What are you planning for the front?
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

with all due respect...
            sigpic
            "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by cybrnathan View Post
              I like it Not too crazy about those handlebars though..... would look better with cafe racer style handlebars I think
              +1

Comment

Seriously....?

Im all about customs, but thats not the way I would go with a Kat.
                Originally posted by arsenic
                93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Interesting
                  This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                  BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Sorry but that's hideous.

Comment

dont listen to everyone else bro... that is sick! not exactly the route that i would go... but thats what custom work is all about... the work definately shows! and i say, good job!... just one question tho... what do you have planned for the tail light and headlight (especially since the rear sub frame was slashed)? ... and how are those pods working out for you?

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
                      "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
                      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
                      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

I like the uniqueness but abhor the implementation. Looks like that Kat is an abomination awaiting a bullet to it's proverbial head to put it out of it's misery.
                        Solve two of the worlds problems: Feed the homeless to the hungry.

Comment

its all about what you like man.....i say rock that bike to the next bike night at the local hooters.
                          sigpicTrust me I know everything! Just ask!

Comment

Working...
                          X